Monday, October 17, 2016

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE..

Hello Audiences and fellow swimmers,

Its been almost 5 years since my last post in the blog.

Nevertheless, suprisingly, I do still received phone calls from people asking if I still conduct swimming lessons at Putrajaya. I still do. However, my customers now are those who have private swimming pools at their home.

 I love love love LOVE to swim. It was the only rigorous sport I can do without succumbing to my knee injuries.

I lose 20kg because of swimming. Was a bit overweight when I started (is 85kg a bit overweight? lol) A big THANK YOU to my first teacher who taught my first breaststroke moves and the correct breathing style (pls pls practice your breathing everytime you are in the pool).

I found out fat people are more skilled at floating than the skinny one (hahaha)

I also found out that what works for me to reduce that weight was by swimming freestyle 10mins sprint (3 times) with 5 mins break interval is one the best cardio workout I ever done. Sweat was still dripping from my forehead 2 hours after each session.

I was in my best figure when I was still giving swimming lessons.
165 cm, 65kg, but lean with muscle.
And a cute butt to boot too thehehe.

I found out the types of food to eat after each swimming session that could reduce my weight further, faster.

For Private Swimming Lessons:
pls call me up at
Aireen

No comments:

Post a Comment